April 20, 2016

Happy Birthday! {CTD389}

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Vickie has challenged us to use pink,orange and green!  LOVE this color combo!

Print

I have been thinking about this darling MSTN Happy Pandas set for a few days, and I knew I wanted to use it on my card today! I cut him and his balloon out of X-Press It Blending Card using the MSTN Happy Pandas Die-namics and stamped them using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I colored them with Copic Markers and then added Cool Diamond Glitter to the balloon using a Quickie Glue Pen.

The main panel is Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics. I used my Zig Clean Color Markers to create the watercolored background, and I added a strip of patterned paper from the Dots & Stripes Neutral Paper Pack.  I then added a strip of silver glitter tape down the side using the 6m Glitter Decorative Tape.  I popped up the panda and his balloon with Jody Boosters and then finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Joan Ervin

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl, this month’s AMAZING Guest Designer!

Jerrie Mead, this week’s Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

3 comments:

  1. Love the colorful splash- it really sets off the cute panda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorbs!! love that sweet panda with his green balloon. great background, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable panda and I love that cool watercolored background! And you did it with the Zig pens?? Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!