April 27, 2016

Aw Shucks, I Missed Your Birthday! {CTD390}

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge!  This week, Wanda has challenged us to use navy blue, yellow and white!  What a great combo!

Print

For my card today, I’ve used the darling BB Green Pastures set!  She is SO cute and one of my favorites!  I cut her from X-Press it Blending Card using the BB Green Pastures Die-namics and then stamped her with BB Green Pastures using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I colored her with Copic Markers and popped her up onto a panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics

I stamped the sentiment, “AW SHUCKS, I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY” onto the Sweet Tooth Card Stock panel using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I popped the panel up with Jody Boosters onto a gorgeous pattern of yellow gingham paper from the County Plaid Paper Pack, cut using Blueprints 13 Die-namics.  I wrapped the panel with Hemp Cord, added a bow, and then added a trio of enamel dots to finish off the card.

Print

cupsupplies

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Joan Ervin

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl, this month’s AMAZING Guest Designer!

Linda Beeson, this week’s Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

2 comments:

  1. How stinking sweet is she?! LOVE her 'blue jeans'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeekk!! This is so adorable and your coloring is always so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!