February 5, 2016

You’re Out Of This World! {MFTWSC266}

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!

Today I have a card to share with you using the current MFT Sketch Challenge, WSC266!  What a FUN sketch! 

Print

I used the FABULOUS new Out Of This World set for my card this week, and I cut a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using Blueprints 20 Die-namics.  I then stamped the planet from Out Of This World using Versamark ink and heat embossed them with three different colors of ZING Embossing Powder.  I stamped the stars with Versamark Ink as well, and heat embossed them using White Detail Embossing Powder.  LOVE.  I added a mat of Sweet Tooth Card Stock and then popped up the panel with Jody Boosters onto a panel of patterned paper cut from the Dots & Stripes Neutral Paper Pack using Blueprints 2 Die-namics.

I cut a panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics and stamped “YOU’RE OUT OF THIS WORLD” using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  I then added lots of rhinestones in between the planets and stars!

Print

cupsupplies

Check out the sketch!

MFT_WSC_266

Thanks SO much for stopping by!   Please head on over to the MFT Blog to see what the team has created with this sketch, and to play along!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!