August 26, 2015

For You! {CTD357}

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown!  This week, for CTD357, Joan has challenged us to use white, black, blue and reddish pink (I went with pink pink)!  Such a fun combo!  I’ve used the MFT Sketch Challenge, MFTWSC242 for the layout.

Print

I just love this layout!  I was in the mood to color, so I pulled out the darling BB Birthday Bears set!  I cut the bear and balloon from X-Press It Blending Card using the BB Birthday Bears Die-namics and stamped them using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink using BB Birthday Bears.  I colored them both with Copic Markers and then popped them up with Jody Boosters onto a panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with the Cross-Stitch Oval STAX Die-namics.  The flag was cut using the Fishtail Flags Layers STAX Die-namics using a piece of diagonal striped paper from the Dots & Stripes Neutral Paper Pack.

The main panel of Blue Breeze Prestige Card Stock was cut using Blueprints 1 Die-namics and I then embossed it using the Polka Dot Cover Up Die-namics and Embossing Pad Duo.  I added a Cotton Candy Button tied with Hemp Cord to finish off the card.

Print

MFT Supplies

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Joan Ervin

Lori Tecler

Monika Davis

Tammy Hershberger

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Lindsay Amrheim, this month’s AMAZING Guest!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

BLOGSIGNATURE

Recipe: Stamps:  BB Birthday Bears (MFT) Ink: Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink (MFT) Card Stock: Blue Breeze Prestige Card Stock, Sweet Tooth Card Stock, X-Press It Blending Card and Dots & Stripes Neutral Paper Pack (MFT) Accessories: Blueprints 1 Die-namics, Blueprints 2 Die-namics, Polka Dot Cover Up Die-namics, Cross-Stitch Oval STAX Die-namicsFishtail Flags Layers STAX Die-namics, BB Birthday Bears Die-namics, Cotton Candy Button, Hemp Cord, Embossing Pad Duo (MFT) Copic Markers and Jody Boosters

3 comments:

  1. Blue Breeze!!! Yes-goodness made for a lovely panel and combo. I have that color and haven't used it, but guess who makes me want to now!? You make the bestest things girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too stinkin' cute! Your coloring is always amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Love how you colored the bear--and I may have to add that blue cardstock to my collection.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!