Sunday, January 5, 2014

MFT Release Countdown: 3!

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday!

Welcome to the MFT Release Countdown!  Today is day 3 of 7 days of previews, and the entire amazing release will be available on Tuesday, January 7th at 10 PM right HERE in the MFT Boutique!

Today, I have a card to share with you using the adorable new Doodle Garden Sweet On You!  I just LOVE her!  I've also used the new Hugs & Kisses Cover Up Die-Namics and Blueprints 11 Die-Namics!
 

I stamped this doll using Memento Tuxedo Black onto X Press It Blending Card, and I colored her with Copic Markers.  I cut out the panel using the Pierced Rectangle STAX Die-Namics.


I used the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics and Blueprints 2 Die-Namics to cut the main layer and mat, and I embossed the Electric Red panel using the new Hugs & Kisses Cover Up Die-Namics using the Embossing Pad Duo.  I cut a Kraft tag using the Blueprints 11 Die-Namics and added a Bubblegum Button tied with Hemp Cord.


On the inside I've again used the Blueprints 1 Die-Namics and Blueprints 2 Die-Namics to cut the panels, and I stamped her again, this time in Electric Red Ink.  I stamped the sentiment, "Sweet On You" in Black Licorice Ink.


Here are the MFT Products I've used on my card:


Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the MFT Blog for a listing of all the designers sharing projects today!

Recipe:
Stamps: Doodle Garden Sweet On You (MFT)
Ink: Black Licorice, Electric Red (MFT) and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Kraft, Electric Red, Sweet Tooth (MFT) and X Press It Blending Card
Accessories: Blueprints 1 Die-Namics, Blueprints 2 Die-Namics, Blueprints 11 Die-Namics, Pierced Rectangle STAX Die-Namics, Hugs & Kisses Cover Up Die-Namics, Bubblegum Button, Hemp Cord, Embossing Pad Duo (MFT), Copic Markers and Jody Boosters

Jodi 
 Pin It

20 comments:

Sandra said...

very cute Jodi!
Sandra ltb

Natalie said...

Jodi, this is absolutely adorable!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

super cute

Gypsy 2 said...

Great card Jodi..she is so cheeky!

Tammy H said...

Love the card. So adorable. The embossed XOXO details on the first layer is awesome.

Debbie Nelson said...

Very cute!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous colouring Jodi!! Such a sweet card!!

Monique1971 said...

Wonderful card Jodi, the Doodle Garden girl looks so cute and I love your color combo. Very pretty!

Heather Jensen said...

She is a doll! Love your fabulous coloring. :)

Gladys Cravitz said...

Jodi - cute card, great job!

Nora N. said...

How adorable!! I love the coloring and the twine with the button element on the little kraft strip. Fabulous page!!

Connie G said...

How do you make your coloring look so darn perfect???? She is too cute!

Golda said...

Very cute!

robinann17 said...

Just a darlin' cowgirl card! Robin

Kimberly S. said...

What a sweet card!! Love the XO background! GREAT coloring!

Gayatri said...

ADORABLE

Rosy Newlun said...

This is so adorable!!! And I just bought this set, too - can't wait to use it. I could not find your Season's giveaway blog link, but wanted to leave a comment on this cutiful card!!!

JessicaK said...

Awesome coloring, she looks great!

Moosisk said...

Adorable! I am so excited for this new release. There are LOTS of items on my list. :D

Shanna Shands said...

Sweet card!